Call off the brain trust.  Google has helped me answer my question.  Horace Walpole prints the list of items made for the sepulcher in his Anecdotes of Painting in England (1762). Thomas Chatterton was born in 1752. In a later work, Walpole vouches for the authenticity of the list since the antiquary and engraver George Vertue had transcribed it 20 years before the Anecdotes, a decade before Chatterton was born.

Oh, the miracles Google Books can work.

Best,

John

--
John Shinners
Professor, Schlesinger Chair in Humanistic Studies

"Learn everything. Later you will see that nothing is superfluous." -- Hugh of St. Victor (d. 1141)