De: "Burghart Marjorie" <[log in to unmask]>
À: [log in to unmask]
Envoyé: Vendredi 15 Mai 2015 02:56:12
Objet: [M-R] Sancti Thomae de Aquino Opera Omnia, 19th c.

Dear all,

I am looking for a work now ascribed to Richard of Wedinghausen, De canone mystici libaminis. It has been published in various ancient editions, the latest original one being apparently in a 19th edition of the opera omnia of Thomas Aquinas, the "Parma" edition, in the 17th volume published in Parma in 1864.

I thought finding such a reference work online would be very easy, between archive.org, Google Books and Gallica. Well, it's not, apparently! I have not been able to find any digital facsimile of this nor any other volume of this Parma edition. More annoyingly, my local library does not have this edition.

May I try my luck here, and see if some Thomas Aquinas scholars would by chance know where to find this Parma edition in digital form online?

Best wishes,
Marjorie

to: [log in to unmask]