Dear colleagues,

I'd like to announce the publication of *Medieval Heresies: Christianity, Judaism, and Islam*, a contribution to the Cambridge Medieval Textbooks series. It's a comparative history of heresy in these three religions from the late fourth to the early sixteenth century, and I hope it will be of interest to some on this list.

http://www.cambridge.org/us/academic/subjects/history/european-history-1000-1450/medieval-heresies-christianity-judaism-and-islam

Best,
Christine

Christine Caldwell Ames