Dear Members of the  Medieval Religion List:

I write to see if anyone knows of a travelling museum exhibit related to some aspect of medieval and Renaissance studies that might be booked into a West Texas museum in the fall of 2018.  Texas Tech University will be hosting the annual meeting of the Texas Medieval Association that fall and it is always fun to have something extra available for discussion and show-and-tell.  However, because the Museum of Texas Tech University tries to book its spaces two years in advance and because  it takes time to secure the necessary supporting grants, I only have a few months to locate something suitable.  If someone has a suggestion, and contact information related to it, please let me know.

With many thanks,

John Howe, Professor of History, Texas Tech University