Morning all!

Does anyone has any recommendations for web content writers (freelancers, agencies, etc) they have worked with in the past or come highly recommended?

Many thanks,
Rachel

Rachel Kasbohm
Digital Media Manager
The British Postal Museum & Archive | Freeling House | Phoenix Place | London | WC1X 0DL | +44 (0)20 7354 7276
[cid:image001.png@01D09474.30C37F20]<http://bit.ly/1hXowfW>[cid:image002.png@01D09474.30C37F20]<http://bit.ly/N4ypXB>[cid:image003.png@01D09474.30C37F20]<http://on.fb.me/1fokVba>

...delivering The Postal Museum<http://www.postalmuseum.org/>

Do you have a favourite postcard? A special letter you've kept for years?
Share your story by emailing [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]> and help us achieve our ambition of filling our brand new museum with the voices of real people. Thank you!

For all current and upcoming exhibitions please visit our website.<http://www.postalheritage.org.uk/events/?type=Exhibition>
The BPMA is the public identity of the Postal Heritage Trust. Registered as a charity in England and Wales. Registered Charity Number 1102360. Company Number 4896056

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg