That is really useful to know, thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Piotr Adamczyk
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2015 2:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MCG] Google Street View / Google Cultural Institute

Hello,
Just a quick note to say "Hi". For those I haven't met in person - I'm Piotr, a Program Manager with the Google Cultural Institute. I thought I'd offer to clear up any confusion around Street View, Business Views, and the Cultural Institute.

   - Any registered, cultural non-profit is likely eligible for a free
   Google-operated indoor Street View collect at no cost.
   - This can be done in conjunction with, or independent from, a
   partnership agreement with the Google Cultural Institute
   <https://www.google.com/culturalinstitute/about/>.
   - The Cultural Institute (includes the Google Art Project) offers free
   content hosting, high-resolution photography services, online exhibition
   tools, a mobile app, and other Google services to non-profit Libraries,
   Archives, and Museums.
   - There is no cost for any of our tools or services, there are no ads,
   and there is no transfer of content rights to Google.

If you're interested in having indoor imagery collected, or would like to know more about the Cultural Institute, please send any questions or comments to <[log in to unmask]>.

Thanks,
 Piotr
Piotr Adamczyk | Google Cultural Institute | [log in to unmask] | +44
776-881-7732
Google Cultural Institute <http://www.google.com/culturalinstitute/>
Google Art Project <http://www.googleartproject.com/>
World Wonders
<http://www.google.com/intl/en/culturalinstitute/worldwonders/>

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg

The email you received and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may be covered by legal and/or professional privilege and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

If you have received this in error please notify us immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient of the email or the person responsible for delivering it to them you may not copy it, forward it or otherwise use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. To do so may be unlawful.

Where opinions are expressed in the email they are not necessarily those of Southwark Council and Southwark Council is not responsible for any changes made to the message after it has been sent.

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg