Hi all,

We are relatively new Talis Aspire customers, and are in the initial stages of rolling it out to our academic departments. Our pilot department has come up with a sticking point – they want to give all their students a printed reading list, and are not happy with the format of the Export to PDF version, partly because of its length.

Has anyone else come across this? Any suggestions on how to tackle it with the department and/or with Talis? We recognise that the benefit of the list is its online format and the interactive features, but it seems others are not so convinced…

Thanks,

Emma

Emma Wisher

Assistant Librarian (Humanities)

Albert Sloman Library

University of Essex

Wivenhoe Park

Colchester CO4 3SQ

United Kingdom

T: +44 (0)1206 873181

E: [log in to unmask]

http://libwww.essex.ac.uk

Facebook Twitter

To unsubscribe from the LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE&A=1