Hello,

Can I ask if anyone on the list is providing any kind of support to English Ambulance Services, beyond allowing paramedics to join as guest users.

I have an idea who is, but just wanted to check there are no outliers!   If you do can you just drop me an eMail off list. [log in to unmask]

With very best wishes

Matt Holland

North West Ambulance Service is an aspirant Foundation Trust. Please back our bid by becoming a member! Visit our website at www.nwas.nhs.uk/foundationtrust, email [log in to unmask] or call 01204 498400 for more information.

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Please note that North West Ambulance Service may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and staff training.

NWAS LKS

KNOWLEDGE FOR LIFE

Matt Holland, Librarian, NWAS NHS Trust

BA, DMS, Dip Lib, MA, MCLIP

Mobile 07747456736

eMail [log in to unmask]

Read the NWAS LKS Annual Review

NWAS LKS Website

Please complete the Library Impact Survey