Whether you would like to see the inside of a busy academic library or would like to find out more about what the CILIP East Member Network committee get up to, why not join us in Chelmsford on Monday 15 June?

All are welcome to attend the tour of Anglia Ruskin University Library which will start at 5:30 pm and/or our committee meeting which will start at 6:00 pm.  If you would like to come along please email [log in to unmask] by Friday 7 June stating whether you wish to join the tour, the meeting or both.

We look forward to welcoming you on 15 June but if you have any questions in the meantime please contact us at the above email address.

See you there!

Jo Harcus, Treasurer

CILIP East Member Network