Hi all,

Twice in one week! You were all so helpful the first time, I thought I'd try again!

Today I am looking for information from institutions that provide pens/notepads/USB sticks etc. for students to purchase within the library (I realise vending machines have been discussed fairly recently, but I'm hoping for a wider idea of what people are doing).

I am especially interested in where these items are being sold, whether from a desk during staffed hours, from a vending machine or somewhere else. I would be very interested to know if people have considered selling materials or a vending option and decided against it, or have tried and removed such a service. I am also interested in what items are being sold, if any, and what is the most popular.

I will summarise any responses for the list.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Kirsty

Kirsty Wallis | Project Officer, Front Line Services
Customer Support, Information Services, University of Kent
Templeman Library
Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NU, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1227 827284

www.kent.ac.uk/is<http://www.kent.ac.uk/is>