****Apologies for cross posting****

I am very sad to say that I'll be leaving my job at Barton Peveril College soon and so we're currently recruiting for a Library Manager.  I've really enjoyed my time at the College and I've been fortunate to have a great team.  If you're thinking that it's time for a change why not take a look at the post here
( http://www.lisjobnet.com/job-ads/2831-bpv050515-library-manager/?utm_source=communicator_lisjobnet_ebulletin_list&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=bART&utm_campaign=Latest+Jobs+from+Lisjobnet+on+13th+May+2015) .

Thanks

Carol

Carol Parker
Learning Resources Manager
Barton Peveril College
Chestnut Avenue
Eastleigh
SO50 5ZA

Telephone: 023 8036 7213
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

It may contain confidential or sensitive information.
The contents are not to be disclosed to any one other than
the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to
reserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any
errors in transmission.

Barton Peveril College reserves the right to monitor
emails as defined in current legislation,
and regards this notice to you as notification of such a
possibility.