Dear Colleagues,

Is anyone able to supply the following title please:

‘Mother, She Wrote: Matrilineal Narratives in Contemporary Women's Writing’ by Yi-Lin Lu (P.Lang. 2005)

BL code will be provided to anyone who can supply

Many thanks

Nicola

Nicola Veasy

Senior Collections Assistant, The Library,

University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7TJ

cid:BBD3E578-AEC1-42AF-A718-2381FE5EA87C

UK Top 15 (14th in the Guardian University Guide 2015; 14th in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015)
UK Top 3 for Student Experience (Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2014)
World top 1% (Times Higher Education World Rankings 2014-15)
World Top 100 (Leiden Ranking 2014)

facebook  twitter-old tumblr flickr linkedin youtube cid:image008.png@01CF8BB5.50024060

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.