Hello Leo

I thought that may be the problem at the start so tried importing an invoice using the browse option. Sadly, I still get the same result.

Regards,

Deji.

------

Oladeji Famakinwa (PhD)

E-systems manager

University Library

University of St Andrews

North Street

St Andrews

Fife

KY16 9TR

E: [log in to unmask]

E: [log in to unmask]

T: 01334 46 2289

W: http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/library/

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No SC013532