An update everyone. It is proving difficult to get something sorted for Seattle Club 2015.

The two potential offers from last year's conference didn't work out for various reasons. I thought I could organise something in Coventry, found a venue, dates were good and the price could be well within our usual window. Unfortunately, we're not allowed to organise external conferences and receive registration funds into the Uni to cover the costs. Deep breath.

On the positive side, I've managed to grab the Seattle Club website material and URL and can get this re-established at Warwick.

Is there anyone out there who could organise the usual two day conference model for a bargain price in December 2015? Another option I guess might be an organisation willing to sign a contract with the venue and receive the registration fees to cover the costs. I can get the organising done in my own time and time of others. Not ideal though.

Any offers?

Best wishes

Richard

--------
Richard P. Hastings PhD CPsychol FBPsS FIASSIDD FAcSS
Professor
Cerebra Chair of Family Research
Monash Warwick Professor [Department of Psychiatry, Monash University, Australia]

CEDAR (Centre for Educational Development Appraisal and Research)
University of Warwick
Coventry
CV4 7AL, UK

Tel: +44 (0)2476 522197