From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of EDWARDS, Robert (Environment) <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 12 May 2015 12:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Historic England Website

Hi,

Is anyone else having problems accessing the Historic England website? We haven’t been able to get access since its launch, as it gets blocked by our IT due to the security certificate being invalid. Perhaps they’re being overzealous, but it would be useful to know if others are having problems before I approach them.

Thanks

Rob

Rob Edwards
Historic Environment Records Officer
Cheshire Archaeology Planning Advisory Service

Tel: 01244 973667

Email: [log in to unmask]

Location: The Forum, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 2HS.

Disclaimer:

If you are not the intended recipient of this email (and any attachment), please inform the sender by return email and destroy all copies. Unauthorised access, use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
The views expressed by the author do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council. The Council cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended. You should perform your own virus checks.
Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council may monitor emails and as a public sector organisation; the Council may disclose this email (or any response to it) under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Contracts cannot be concluded with the Council nor service effected by email, unless otherwise expressly agreed. The contents of this e-mail may be subject to privilege.