Also I wrote up some notes from last week. Lots of things for tomorrow
but hopefully quickish ones, and we may have to reorder or postpone
things a bit.

0. Operational blog posts?

We now have three; 2x from Jens and one from Brian. More please!  Mo-o-ore!

"A blogger is an encoder or encipherer who habitually uses blogs while a
blog is a dummy code group especially one used as padding at the
beginning or end of a message"

1. DiRAC update?

2. DIRAC update?

3. Deletion rates - what happened with them? Should we worry? Is there
anything we need to do?

4. The T2C stuff - what do we need to do? What is the outcome?

$. Summary of last week's EGI conference? (GridPP
storage-and-data-management related stuff)?

Catalin from T1 attended the whole week and will be joining after
catching up with his boss at 10 and give us a summary of the data
related stuff.