You two do know you are having this conversation through GP-UK???

Tref

Listowner

From: GP-UK [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mary Hawking
Sent: 05 May 2015 10:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Cambridge seminar 4th May on the Dutch patient record & physician sharing

Thanks, Stephen

It was good meeting you as well!

Guido is a privacy expert: did you get the impression that in the Amsterdam model there were some areas not fully described in his presentation such as how patient consent for a particular share was obtained and recorded – or whether the consent was for an individual only or for the team  - or whole organisation?

Ross was talking about his MA students’ analysis of major public sector IT projects: here is a link to the one on NPfIT

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rja14/Papers/npfit-mpp-2014-case-history.pdf

They do a good job: if they take on PCEHR it might be interesting!

Mary Hawking

Retired from NHS on 31.3.13 because of the Health and Social Care Act 2012

"thinking - independent thinking - is to humans as swimming is to cats: we can do it if we really have to."  Mark Earles on Radio 4

blog http://maryhawking.wordpress.com/ And Fred!
http://primaryhealthinfo.wordpress.com/2014/12/01/can-integrated-care-satisfy-all-of-freds-needs-including-patient-empowerment/