As Mr Orwell correctly predicted some time ago, the fashion for using words
meaning something entirely different to the historical definition is rife

Thus

"truth" means "propaganda"
"transparency" means "obfuscation"
"health service" means "episodes of illness service"
"challenge" means "problem"
"patients engagement" means "we selected a white middle class (man) who
could be relied upon not to make waves in exchange for a post stroking his
ego"
"opportunity" = "we are really in deep shit, so we have to do something"

...any more?