Hi folks,

I am pleased to present our new International Heritage Interpretation Training Center catalog for 2015, offering 15 different interpretive courses from introductory interpretation to several advanced interpretation courses.

All courses are e-LIVE courses where you will correspond and send "homework" to the course coach for review and comments.  All courses receive CEU (Continuing Education Unit) credits and are presented at a introductory to college level .  Courses include interpretive text books and related support articles and materials.

Our newest course is "Interpretive tour planning and delivery techniques for professional/commercial tour guides".   http://www.heritageinterp.com/interp_for_commercial_tour_providers.html,

Here is the web site our new Interpretive Training Center Course Catalog:

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html

If  you have any questions at all please feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

Prof. John Veverka

INHTC Dirctor/Coach