Dear Colleagues

Please find details attached of a funded post for our ACE Resilience project - I would be grateful if you could pass these details on to anyone interested in this opportunity.

Regards

Sue Shave
Museum Director
Chiltern Open Air Museum
Newland Park, Gorelands Lane, Chalfont St. Giles, Bucks, HP8 4AB
Tel: 01494 871117  Fax: 01494 872774
www.coam.org.uk<http://www.coam.org.uk/>
Charity No. 272381

Chiltern Open Air Museum is a registered charity inspiring present and future generations with stories of Chilterns historic buildings, people and places.

Why not keep the memories alive by leaving a gift in your will to the Museum? http://bit.ly/16iDSB0