This is our newest advanced interpretation course  for our Heritage
Interpretation Training  Center.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions
at all  about the course.  Course Unit details are available at the course
web site  page.  Check out our 15 other introductory and advanced  e-LIVE
courses in heritage interpretation - our  catalog link is provided at the
bottom of the news release..

---------------------------------------
New Advanced Interpretation Course

An Interpretive  Researchers Guide for Developing
Visitor Survey  Research Strategies and Questionnaire/Interview Instrument
Design
For Natural & Cultural Heritage Sites  and Attractions.

Ten Units - 2.5  CEU Credits.
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_researchers_guide_for_visitor_stu
dies.html

This is our  newest advanced interpretation course - designed as a
practical training course  in developing visitor research surveys and questionnaires
based on 40 years of  doing and teaching visitor research techniques and
survey instrument  design.   While most agencies do, or  want to do, visitor
studies research, many don't have staff with actual advanced  training in
interpretive survey research strategies to develop, conduct and  create
scientifically valid studies  and survey instruments.  This course  will provide
them (you)  to  develop survey research techniques, strategies, survey
instrument  designs, and e-LIVE coaching to help you develop  your visitor survey
instruments and  strategies for your heritage site or attraction as a course
product.
If you need to  do a visitor survey, conduct a visitor research project, or
re-evaluate your  current visitor survey instruments and survey strategy
for their validity, then  this course will be really beneficial for you.  Let
me know if you  have any questions at all.
Cheers,
Prof. John Veverka
Director/Coach
HITC.