Hi,

There are still spaces available to join us for the 2015 FSL course in Honolulu, Hawaii! This course runs just prior to HBM on 8-12 June in the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa. Please note that this will be the only FSL course on offer until summer 2016, so don't miss out on your chance to attend!

Cheap accommodations options are available through https://www.airbnb.com/ and http://www.vrbo.com/ as well as in the Waikiki Beachside Hostel (http://www.waikikibeachsidehostel.com/). If you are looking for a roommate to share accommodation costs, please use our wiki page<http://documents.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/documentsWiki/Public/FSLCourseRoomSharing> to meet other attendees (publicly viewable).

This 5-day course provides in-depth and hands-on teaching in all areas of MRI analysis including structural, task, diffusion and resting state MRI, and is suitable for both novices and for existing users of FSL.

Please visit the course website<http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fslcourse/current.html> for more information and to register, or get in touch with us on [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

We look forward to meeting you in Honolulu!!

The Course Organisers

-----
Dr Janine Bijsterbosch
Postdoctoral Researcher