Hi Rafael

On 27 May 2015 at 18:37, Rafael Wampfler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Eugene

It is from mice (brain extracted). I think I have correctly read the information (just the question mark left to the selected layer). ;)

That makes some more sense.  You images/brains are still very different in size: I am not sure whether this is different sized animal, or a problem with the headers.  As a results, you can't resample using flirt, as this creates an image with the exact dimensions of the ref image.  If you want to up sample the 1mm image you might try creating a reference image with fslcreatehd.  See: http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FLIRT/FAQ  .  However, it might be better to find a standard mouse structural image that you can project both EPIs onto.

Cheers

Eugene

Cheers

Rafael