Hi Vasilis

You don’t have to transform your masks. You can provide the masks in MNI space and then give probtrackX the transforms from diffusion to MNI space. The rest will be taken care by probtrackX.

See example on seeding from MNI space here:

http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fslcourse/lectures/practicals/fdt2/index.html#tractography

Cheers
Stam