Hi Stephen,

I’m much less familiar with using command line and I’m a bit strapped for time. Could I simply run the GUI and uncheck all of the pre-stats options? I notice that the only thing I can’t turn off is the spatial smoothing that is set at 5mm. Will this result in a different output than the command line?

--
Mayte Parada Ph.D.