Hi Alva,

The input for FDR (-i) has to be the image with the uncorrected p-values.
This goes for either for conventional voxelwise statistics (produced in
randomise with -x) or for TFCE (produced with -T or --T2). The corrected
p-values shouldn't be used with FDR, neither the statistics themselves.

To get the uncorrected p-values, use the --uncorrp option in randomise then
(just add it to the dual_regression script).

Consider using the option "-a" in FDR instead of the options -q and
--othresh, so that an image with all the adjusted p-values is produced.
This image you can then supply to the command cluster, with a threshold of
0.99 (and indeed, these are all 1-p).

All the best,

Anderson