Hi Marco,

Randomise can be used, but the number of possible permutations would be too
small: just 15. However, if the errors are guaranteed to be symmetrical,
it's possible to also do sign-flipping. We have an experimental tool that
can do it, please, have a look at PALM:
https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/PALM

All the best,

Anderson