Sent: 06 May 2015 15:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FS Maths and English

Hi Mark

Can I ask why you stay away from NCFE?  Our Maths dept are looking into going with them next year!

Thanks

Sarah-Jane Taylor
Examinations Officer
Carlisle College

Tel:  01228 822816

>>> "Heap, Mark" <[log in to unmask]> 06/05/2015 15:40 >>>

Good afternoon all,

At the moment we are using Edexcel for our Maths and English FS and I have been asked what is  the FS board of choice for other colleges.

Could you confirm which boards you use and how they compare regarding adminstration/speed of results and

any boards you have previously used that you would recommend we stay away from (NCFE).

Many thanks and good luck for the next few months of chaos.

Regards

Mark

Chichester College is officially OUTSTANDING - Ofsted 2014

* Email scanned for virus infection by iCritical *

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Carlisle College. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify Carlisle College on +441228 822703

* To save resources only print this email if it is absolutely necessary *

Carlisle College, Victoria Place, Carlisle. CA1 1HS