Apologies for cross-posting, but if relevant please circulate

We are currently seeking to recruit a Social Anthropologist to join the established research and teaching presence of Social Anthropology within our Sociology Unit. We are looking for someone with outstanding research potential in an area of Social Anthropology that will contribute to one or more of our research clusters or our research centre (Policy, Ethics and Life Sciences) and to our core UG curriculum. Our recently revised research clusters are Identities, Embodiments and Selves; Imagining Pasts and Futures; and Power, Inequalities and Citizenship, reflecting current staff interests and expertise.

Details of the post can be found here:

http://bit.ly/1EftXwG

Informal enquiries can be made to the Head of Sociology, Professor Janice McLaughlin, [log in to unmask], telephone: 0191 208 7511

Best wishes

Professor Janice McLaughlin
Professor of Sociology

Head of Sociology, School of Geography, Politics and Sociology

Sociology twitter: @nclsociology

Personal twitter: @janiceMcl1968

5th Floor Claremont Bridge Building
Newcastle University