Dear all,

*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

A reminder! It is still possible to register for the Norwegian Forum for English for Academic Purposes 2015 summer conference, which will be in Oslo on June 11th - 12th. The theme this year is The International Classroom, and our plenary presentations are:

*	Karen Lauridsen, IntlUni Coordinator and Associate Professor at the Centre for Teaching and Learning (CUL),  Aarhus University: "Caught in the Bermuda Triangle - how can we help the content teachers navigate the international classroom?"

*	Joan Turner, Director and Reader in Writing Research and Intercultural Communication at Goldsmiths, University of London: "The intercultural dynamics of learning between languages and pedagogies"

*	Nicholas Monk, Director of the Institute for Advanced Teaching and Learning, Warwick University, UK: "The Realities of the International Classroom: Culture, Technology, Space, and Pedagogy".

Please go to http://www.hioa.no/LSB/EAP/Norwegian-Forum-for-English-for-Academic-Purposes/NFEAP-2015-The-international-classroom2 to register.

We look forward to seeing you in Oslo for an exciting and memorable conference!

Tom Muir
NFEAP Organizing Committee

Dr Tom Muir
Associate Professor
English for Academic Purposes
Learning Center and Library
Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences