Dear colleagues,

Next July, Nijmegen Centre for Academic Writing will host a Peer Tutor Day.
Would it be possible to post a message to our members?

The text is pasted below as well as in the attachment.

Many thanks
On behalf of our writing tutors,

Joy
________________________________
Joy de Jong (dr. J.C.)
Coördinator Academisch Schrijfcentrum Nijmegen (ASN)
www.ru.nl/asn<http://www.ru.nl/asn>; 024 36 10076 / 10077
Senior Medewerker/Trainer Radboud in'to Languages & Wageningen in'to Languages. Wisselende werktijden

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce an international Peer Tutor Day, taking place in Nijmegen (The Netherlands), July 10-11 2015. Please find below more information and the link to our webpage.
Hoping that you will inform your peer tutors about this event.

All the best,

Joy de Jong (manager)
Ellen Nieboer (writing tutor)
Nijmegen Centre for Academic Writing

2015 Peer Tutor Day
Tutors around the Globe
The Nijmegen Centre for Academic Writing would like to invite tutors working at writing centres all over the world for an EWCA peer tutor event this summer. Last year, our tutors were very inspired by the exchange with international colleagues at the EWCA Peer Tutor Day in Frankfurt/Oder. Unfortunately, no Peer Tutor Day was planned for this summer, which would mean that many of our tutors would not have the opportunity to meet with other (foreign) colleagues to exchange ideas. That is why we decided to host the 2015 Peer Tutor Day in Nijmegen!

The Peer Tutor Day will take place on Friday July 10th and Saturday July 11th 2015 at Radboud University in Nijmegen, Netherlands. Our goal is to exchange ideas, practices and experiences regarding different aspects of the peer tutor work at a writing centre. Besides workshops and discussions, there will also be time to get to know each other and explore the city of Nijmegen, the oldest city of the Netherlands, and a mere 1.5 hour train journey from Amsterdam.

The € 40 conference fee includes: drinks, two lunches, dinner on Friday, an information folder, as well as valuable new tools for your practice as a writing tutor.

All info at: : www.ru.nl/asn/peertutorday<http://www.ru.nl/asn/peertutorday>