Dear all,

Could you help us in distributing our survey for disabled passengers? We are two researchers working for an European Commission funded project FastPass (https://www.fastpass-project.eu/), which designs automated border control gates and processes for the European Union. We would like to know whether disabled passengers are interested in using the automated gates and what they think about the assistance at European airports. The European Disability Forum will publish the survey on their newsletter, but we are also searching for other channels of distribution. Any suggestions are warmly welcomed!

The survey is online at https://fastpass.iosb.fraunhofer.de/survey/index.php/251947/lang-en

We will also attach an offline version of the survey if somebody would like to use the Word-format and send it directly to our email ([log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]).

Best regards,

Pinja and Anne-Marie

Pinja Lehtonen

Researcher

School of Management

University of Tampere

1 Kanslerinrinne, 33014 Tampere, Finland

[log in to unmask], tel. +358 50 3187444

Dr Anne-Marie Oostveen

Research Fellow

Oxford Internet Institute

University of Oxford