Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased  to announce the registration for non-presenting participants for the Queer Kinship And Relationship Conference (8-11 June 2015, Zalesie, Poland).  During the conference we will concentrate on different understandings of queer kinships/relationships, and present more insights into the dynamics of non-normative kinship configurations in various geo-temporal contexts.

If you wish to know more about the conference theme and the PRELIMINARY PROGRAM of the conference please visit our website: http://queerkinship.systemcoffee.pl/ . You will find there also useful organizational information in the “DOWNLOAD” section.

Registration fee for non-presenting participants is 240 EURO (which covers accommodation, meals for the whole conference as well as conference materials). We organize transportation (by coach, optional) from Warsaw to Zalesie and back, transportation fee is additional 25 EURO. Please note, that you can register with an accompanying person (so if you are coming with a friend and you will share a room only one of you needs to proceed with the registration process - fees for accompanying person will be added automatically by the system).

THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE CONFERENCE IS OPEN FROM 1ST OF MAY, AND WILL BE UNTIL 17TH OF MAY. In order to participate in the conference please make sure, that you register and pay your registration fees which we MUST receive no later than until 17th of May. THE ONLY WAY OF PAYING YOUR REGISTRATION FEES IS BY THE BANK TRANSFER. YOU WILL FIND BANK DETAILS IN THE SYSTEM AFTER YOUR REGISTRATION IS FINISHED.

THE NUMBER OF PLACES AVAILABLE FOR THE CONFERENCE IS VERY LIMITED, so in order to participate in the conference please register as soon as possible. After filling in all the available places the registration will be closed.

The conference is organized by the research team of the project 'Families of Choice in Poland' (2013-2015), Institute of Psychology, Polish Academy of Sciences.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further enquiries or problems at: [log in to unmask]

Best Regards,

Prof. Joanna Mizielińska, Principal Investigator, “Families of Choice in Poland”

Agata Stasińska, Conference Coordinator, Research Officer, “Families of Choice in Poland”

Piotr Jędrzejowski, Conference Secretary