I mentioned this to Blake directly but people on the list may be interested in the project archived at: http://peoplesatlas.com and the links on that site to other popular mapping websites/projects (“Fellow Mapping Travelers”.

Euan Hague

DePaul University

From: A forum for critical and radical geographers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Crouch
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 10:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Feedback and recommendations for text and paper on 'Participatory and/or social Mapping'

Hi

interesting.

all social participatory mapping I inevitably somewhat exclusive, not fully inclusive.

for digital it leans towards those comfortable with its use and who find resonance of real-space in digital things.

for parish maps, we interpreted that thy can be in [however well intended] the control of a small band, whether progressively radical or hidebound conservative [if  may!]

might combinations work?

best

David