Articles received. Thanks!

jk

On Tuesday, May 12, 2015, joshua j. kurz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,

The requisite apologies for this kind of post. But I can't find pdfs online and my library does not subscribe to Society and Space this far back. Would someone with access mind passing these on?

Fyfe N R, 1992, "Space, time, and policing: towards a contextual understanding of police work" Environment and Planning D: Society and Space 10(4) 469 – 481

Robinson J, 1990, "'A perfect system of control'? State power and 'native locations' in South Africa" Environment and Planning D: Society and Space 8(2) 135 – 162

Much appreciated.

Josh

Joshua J. KURZ (Dr.) :: Postdoctoral Fellow :: Global Studies Program, Department of Political Science :: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences :: National University of Singapore :: AS1, #04-10, 11 Arts Link, Singapore 117570 :: [log in to unmask]');" target="_blank">[log in to unmask] :: http://profile.nus.edu.sg/fass/polkjj/stf_polkjj.htm :: nus.edu.sg

no trees were harmed in the sending of this email, but trillions of electrons were severely inconvenienced...

--
Sent from my phone. Please excuse typos and brevity.