From: Erin Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 07 May 2015 10:23
Subject: Digital Imaging (IDA) Conference 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Please see the information and invitation below regarding the Institute for Digital Archaeology Conference in Oxford from May 30-31st, 2015. The conference will explore themes of digital archaeology and its role in cultural heritage preservation, and the speakers will be discussing mostly digital imaging techniques in archaeology. Our aim is the raise the profile of digital archaeology in both The Classics and broader Archaeological disciplines and show its potential to contribute new information to archaeology.

If you would like to attend either the full, or part of the conference, please contact [log in to unmask]. Please see the invitation and previous call for papers below. Further information can be found at our website www.digitalarchaeology.org.uk

Best,

Erin Simmons
+44 (0) 7733692721