Dear colleagues,

The Community Psychology Practice Council and the Council of Educational Programs from the Society for Community Research and Action is organizing a visioning session at the upcoming SCRA Biennial Conference in Lowell, Massachusetts.

We aim to address these key questions:
We would like to invite you to participate in this process. You can share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtags #CommPsych #in2065 Follow this link to see what has been posted already on Twitter.

You can also share your thoughts on SCRA's webpage, at this link: http://www.scra27.org/what-we-do/practice/imagining-future-community-psychology/

We hope to see many of you at the Biennial, and for the one's unable to attend to participate online.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you!

Carlos Luis

Information about:

___________________________________ The list is jointly managed by David Fryer [log in to unmask] and Grant Jeffrey [log in to unmask], either of whom are able to deal with queries. To unsubscribe or to change your details on this COMMUNITYPSYCHUK list, visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK