All

Bernadette said: Any chance of mounting them [BL update reports] in RDA's Global Workflows, to keep them handy?

I think we should develop a more focussed and structured approach to making it easier to find this kind of information. Perhaps a section on the Toolkit Teaching and Training section (which is outside the pay-wall)? Publishers of update reports would have to notify the Toolkit publishers, or perhaps the RDA Development Team, of new entries.

The section could include the BL reports, Mark Ehlert’s reports, the “official” JSC changes and meeting outcome reports, John Attig’s blog, etc.

This will take time to set up. In the meantime, it is easy to add a similar section to the RDA Training Resources page of the CILIP-BL Committee website, which of course you all know about and consult regularly:

http://www.slainte.org.uk/aacr/training.htm

What do you think of

1.       A section of the Toolkit for update information.

2.       A section of the CILIP-BL website for update information.

3.       What should be included?

Cheers

Gordon