Many thanks for confirming your attendance at "The Future of Interdisciplinary Research", hosted by the Institute of Advanced Study at the Warwick Business School London campus, The Shard, on Friday 15th May. We look forward to welcoming you to the event; please find attached the final programme for the day.

Transport: The Shard is located at 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG . If you are travelling by tube, the nearest station is London Bridge. The Shard is well signed from within the station. If you are travelling by car, please see information about local parking on the Shard website: http://www.the-shard.com/find-us/

On arrival at the Shard please go to the Offices entrance, marked on this map: http://www.the-shard.com/find-us/

Entrance to the Shard: security guards are stationed at the Shard main entrance and will ask which offices you are visiting (Warwick Business School, 17th floor). An IAS representative will be stationed in the main foyer area to welcome you and to direct you to the main desk, where you will be asked to provide some identification in order to issue a visitor pass. Our assistants will then direct you to the WBS offices on the 17th floor. We would be grateful if you could ensure that you return the visitor pass at the end of the day.

If you have any difficulties with travel on the day, please call the Warwick Shard offices on 02476 528622. If you have any other queries in advance of the event, please do not hesitate to get in touch at [log in to unmask]

We look forward to seeing you on the 15th May.

Kind regards,

Charlotte

Dr Charlotte Mathieson
Research Fellow
Institute of Advanced Study
University of Warwick

Tel: 02476 1 50875
http://charlottemathieson.wordpress.com/

@cemathieson

Mobility in the Victorian Novel: Placing the Nation out September 2015, Palgrave Macmillan

Feminist and Women's Studies Association Executive Committee Essay Competition Officer - 2015 competition now open