By the way, I had checked filenames of micrographs, movies and particle stacks. There is no problem with them.

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 12:45 PM, Stone Zhang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Sjors and all,

I averaged movie files by using the command line like the following: "relion_image_handler --i $input --o output --avg_bin 20" which generated movies including 3 sub-frame. Then I extracted particles from movie. However when I was trying to run movie processing, relion give me error like "

Expanding current model for movie frames...

Experiment::expandToMovieFrames: ERROR: no movie frames selected. Check filenames of micrographs, movies and particle stacks!"

Actually, the other clue is I can't get particle subset by running make_movie_subset.csh either.

Any idea?

Thanks you all,
Yan