Hey Everyone,

I am having trouble generating a adequate cif restraint file for a heme d ligand.
I have tried to do a couple of things now, but either the restraint file is simply wrong (Phenix suite) or the output is generating a restraint file without a complexed Fe atom (CCP4).

Additionally I have used these online servers so far, yet without any success:

http://davapc1.bioch.dundee.ac.uk/cgi-bin/prodrg/run.html <http://davapc1.bioch.dundee.ac.uk/cgi-bin/prodrg/run.html>

http://grade.globalphasing.org/cgi-bin/grade/server.cgi <http://grade.globalphasing.org/cgi-bin/grade/server.cgi>

I would really appreciate if someone could offer me a solution to this problem. Attached you can find the heme d file I use for generating the restraints (pdb)

Schara Safarian
Max-Planck Institute of Biophysics
Department of Molecular Membrane Biology
Max von Laue Strasse 3
60438 Frankfurt/Main; Germany