Hi Manjula,
I will lyse the bacterials cells and monitor the degradation of the lysed protein in lysis buffer over 4-5 days before proceeding with purification.  What is the lifetime of this expressed protein once lysed?  How long can it stay after lysis without degradation or aggregation?
 Does this protein contain disulfide bonds?  How many?  How big is this protein?
Smita Smita Mohanty, Ph.D.  Associate Professor Department of Chemistry447 Physical SciencesOklahoma State UniversityStillwater, OK 74078-3071 Phone: (405) 744 6636E-mail: [log in to unmask]: chemistry.okstate.edu/mohanty