Hmm - there are programs which give you the matrix associated with Eulerian or Polar angles. I think one is pdbset..

Or there is documentation in polarrfn or rotmat which describes how to do it..

But remember there are conventions about which axes correspond to the orthogonal X Y Z axes used to define the angles

Eleanor