On 26/05/15 14:41, vijay srivastava wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Dear All,

I want to superpose the nucleotide form one GTPase on to the nucleotide of other GTPase in order to study
the interaction in the nucleotide binding pocket. I tried to superpose but it is superposing on the basis of secondary structure as a
result both the nucleotides from two structutres are not properly aligned.  I want to superpose both  the nucleotide, so that I will get the matrix, which I want to apply on my desired strcuture and study the interacting residues.
Do any one have the align program with you or any other program which can solve this problem.

waiting for your kind response

regards
vijay

The WHAT IF software has an extensive superposition menu that allows you to superpose anything on anything as long as those two 'anythings' can be superposed (so don't superpose DNA on a protein helix...). Unfortunately you will have to go through the hassle of installing WHAT IF, and learning how to operate it also isn't trivial.

It is free, though.

Gert