Along with all the excellent suggestions so far you can also try no
cryoprotectant at all: If you harvest your crystal on a mesh loop and
remove all the mother liquor the crystal lattice itself will act as a
cryoprotectant as long as the solvent channels are smaller than 40A in
diameter (they usually are). Shameless self citation:
http://scripts.iucr.org/cgi-bin/paper?S0907444911031210

Best wishes, Matt.

Matthew Bowler
Synchrotron Crystallography Group