I am not sure if you have anyone electronically-minded at your disposal,
however there are now LEDs available at 260 and 280nm peak wavelengths.
They cost ~$40-$120 each (my data are at least 6 months old so I am not
sure if they still cost the same) and they should, with a little fiddling,
be able to replace the lamps - provided that you're interested in these two
wavelengths :)

Artem

- Cosmic Cats approve of this message