Andy

This is a known issue - Google have now withdrawn the already deprecated API that the YouTube mashup uses. Hopefully Bb will release s new version of the content editor shortly.

Until they do, existing content will work fine, but adding new ones will fail when you try to search.

Malcolm

Dr Malcolm Murray
e-Learning Manager
Durham University