From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Smith, Gary
Sent: 06 May 2015 13:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Leaking grades: Advice requested!

Hi Stuart

The optional Turnitin setting "Reveal grades to students only on post date?" should address the specific issue you're talking about.  Set it to Yes and the grades would be held back and only released on the post date (along with the feedback).

Regards,
Gary Smith
Learning Technologist
The Glasgow School for Business and Society Glasgow Caledonian University