Dear List Members,

Just a quick email to say thank you so much for supporting the University of Greenwich Archives Twitter account. We have exceeded our target of 100 followers in the first month, so far we have 138! Thank you to everyone who has followed, retweeted, favourited or commented, we really appreciate it!

If you haven’t already, please have a look @UoGArchives! Our top tweet so far has been:

Top Tweet earned 2,176 impressions

Original entrance to Avery Hill Mansion, complete with suit of armour and polar bear rug! pic.twitter.com/2JJBAFXkaR

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCjXioxWYAAVpxk.jpg:large

Many thanks,

Emma

Emma Heskett

Graduate Trainee Librarian

Information Services - Avery Hill Library

University of Greenwich

Telephone: +44(0)2083319655 | E-mail: [log in to unmask]

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee,
registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office:
Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.