University of Hertfordshire Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit

http://go.herts.ac.uk/sscu

We are pleased to be able to offer places on the following courses.

Starter Course in Statistics

10th-11th June 2015

Essential Data Analysis

24th-25th June 2015

Intermediate/Refresher Course in Statistics

30th June -2nd July 2015

Advanced Data Modelling

7th-8th July 2015

Questionnaire Design

9th July 2015

Essential Topics in Multivariate Data Analysis

14th-15th July 2015

Using Online Survey Tools

16th July 2015

*** Pick & Mix ***

Individual topics from the above courses can be taken individually –

see http://go.herts.ac.uk/sscu

For further details of these courses, fees and a link to our online application process, please see below and at http://go.herts.ac.uk/sscu (click on "Short Courses" at the web site).

If you have any questions about our courses or any other service we offer, please contact me.

Dr Neil H. Spencer

Director of Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit

Dr Neil H. Spencer

Reader in Applied Statistics

Director of Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit

Hertfordshire Business School,

University of Hertfordshire, de Havilland Campus, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9AB, U.K.

Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit Contact Details:

Telephone: +44 (0) 1707 285574; Fax: +44 (0) 1707 285455

E-mail: [log in to unmask]; WWW: http://go.herts.ac.uk/sscu

Personal Contact Details:

Telephone: +44 (0) 1707 285529; Fax: +44 (0) 1707 285455

E-mail: [log in to unmask]; WWW: http://go.herts.ac.uk/NeilSpencer

getstats - A society in which our lives and choices are enriched by an understanding of statistics.

Go to http://www.getstats.org.uk for more information.

SIGNOFF allstat